The Kingdom of Egem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our official Minecraft Clan Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Our Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imightnotbeblueman

Imightnotbeblueman

Suggestions for Our Clan Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Our Clan   Suggestions for Our Clan EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:07 am

Cool This is a place for you to insert your ideas! Do you think you have a job idea we may need? Suggest it!
Do you think we could change our government a bit? Suggest it!
Don't be shy; say something!farao
Back to top Go down
Imightnotbeblueman

Imightnotbeblueman

PostSubject: ideas ^^   Suggestions for Our Clan EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am

I just got a little bit to suggest... *writes novel*

First off, with the addition of redstone and mechanics, this needs to signal the job of Trap/ Mechanics Developer! A great job avaliable to senior members, these folk live the life by designing technology and traps to help us do things. I belive Waterpicker would be a great worker in this field.

Also, I think the ranks could be revised a bit:
#0. Guest- The guest is not actually a member, hence the 0.
#1. Recruit- the recruit is a sign you are likely to join: you will not be ready for work, and only if you drop out of claiming a home, pledging to our clan or getting job counsiling will you not advance to...
#2. Member- The member is basicly a builder, opening the simple jobs such as miner, farmer, hunter, and private (military). The member can supply his gains to the storehouse for a trade or cred, or join a group in a job to get alot of cred. After some higher rank people think you have enough "cred" (that is, doing good things and such), you can become...
#3. The senior member! The senior can enjoy some extended luxuries, such as a bigger home, better items to work with, and new jobs: Trap/mechanic Designer, Carpenter, Botanist (harvesting shrooms and tending to trees for wood), Gaurd, and soldier. Although it is sligtly hard to raise from this rank, you may soon become...
#4 A Nobleperson. Noblepersons have the fun of being able to boss some recruits or members around. Their vote counts as much, and they get more jobs such as: Supervisor (makes sure everyone is working right), secretary, Leutennant(military), and some specialized jobs that you want!
If you are a great contribution to the kingdom, you may rise to the ranks
of...
#5 Lord: This busy rank provides the jobs Diplomat, Mayor, or general. Their vote is highly regarded. If you are a true member of Egem, dedicated and loyal, you will acheive this rank through time. But you have to be even more than that to become...
Oh crap im out of room
Back to top Go down
Imightnotbeblueman

Imightnotbeblueman

PostSubject: suggestion cont. >_>   Suggestions for Our Clan EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Normally, I would never triple-post, but I ran out of room last time.
So, where was I...

#6. Advisor! These are the right (and left) hand men for the king! Subjects who are second only to the king, respect them and obey them...
Their cunning, intelligence, or luck manages to land them any job they desire! They may even add a "Cheif" to the beginning of a title to make it sound cooler farao
But ya, these guys are top-Notch
XD had to say thar
but no really, being this high a rank, they will not advance unless #7 dies... thats right, then one of the advisors will be elected to become...
#7 Teh King!
The king is currently Agarrett. Kings cannot do anything they like, but they do have the most freedom. Because they pretty much set the freedom.

So ya if you actually read this, good job, your eyes probably hurt.

I had a few job suggestions too, so yeah... thats all I have 4 now
Back to top Go down
AdamDakin

PostSubject: HI    Suggestions for Our Clan EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi I was wondering if we could all meet up in a server cause like yh we need to
And I was wondering if we need like miners and builders and guards to the kingdom cause i like mining Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Our Clan   Suggestions for Our Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Our Clan
Page 1 of 1